Below is the Local Train Fare chart for monthly/Quarterly 1st and 2nd Class for
Western Railway. I am going to show you how you can determine what is can be there
fare for your Start and End station. I have highlighted the chart so that you can
easily understand it better. Andheri
is the Base station from which you have to go Upward or downward depending on where
you want to go. You can see Up and Down Arrow for both the direction.
Effective June 28,2015, the new Mumbai Suburban Local Train fare for Western, Harbour
Line and Central Railway is as follows :
- First Class Single Ticket : 14.2% increase in fare
- Second Class Single Ticket : No change in fare for travel upto 80 km. 14.2% increase
for distance over 80 km.
- Monthly First Class Pass Fare : 14.2% increase in fare. Monthly First Class train
Pass = 4*cost of Second Class Pass
- Quarterly Second and First Class Season Pass : 14.2% increase in fare.
- Half Yearly Second And First Class Season Pass : 14.2% increase in fare.
- Yearly Second and First Class Season pass : 14.2% increase in fare.
Mumbai’s Local Train pass is rounded to the closest value divisible by 5.
We recommend you to download and save the fare chart in your cell phone for future
reference. Also, You will get Fare charges for
, Harbour line and Thane-Vashi-Panvel Line soon.
Mumbai Local Train 2nd and 1st Class Train Pass Fare List Western Railway to Other
Stations From Andheri: