Effective June 28,2015, the new Mumbai Suburban Local Train fare for Western, Harbour
Line and Central Railway is as follows :
- First Class Single Ticket : 14.2% increase in fare
- Second Class Single Ticket : No change in fare for travel upto 80 km. 14.2% increase
for distance over 80 km.
- Monthly First Class Pass Fare : 14.2% increase in fare. Monthly First Class train
Pass = 4*cost of Second Class Pass
- Quarterly Second and First Class Season Pass : 14.2% increase in fare.
- Half Yearly Second And First Class Season Pass : 14.2% increase in fare.
- Yearly Second and First Class Season pass : 14.2% increase in fare.
Mumbai’s Local Train pass is rounded to the closest value divisible by 5.
We recommend you to download and save the fare chart in your cell phone for future
reference. Also, You will get Fare charges for
, Harbour line and Thane-Vashi-Panvel Line soon.
Mumbai Local Train 2nd and 1st Class Train Pass Fare List Western Railway to Other
Stations From Andheri:
Download and Zoom below image for better view.